Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My High for the Day

My day didn't start off so hot. First, I started didn't get a bit of good sleep....I had a horrible dream, my heart was racing half the night, I felt very uncomfortable all night and I had a horrible sore throat! Then, I pack my lunch for work only to find out that I packed chicken for lunch and I totally forgot that I gave up meat for lent so I can't even eat my lunch now (I had to go out and buy something).


This probably isnt much of a "high" but it's the best I have...I was talking to my sister-in-law and she said that my youngest niece wanted ME to make cupcakes for her class!!! I was honored to be asked to make cupcakes for her class so now it's time to brush off all the "yuckiness" and put on my apron.... :-)

4 comments:

  1. awww thats cute! is this for her birthday or for Friday when we teach about india?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's for her birthday...you should bring an Indian snack for her class. When are you teaching her class? I want to come...

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are bringing mango juice and banana chips. not many snacks that kindergartners will like. teaching her class at 2:00 PM on friday. come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can my class cupcakes any day!!
    have fun on india day "friday"

    ReplyDelete