As much as I complain about them, I love my boys!!! First, the dog...Simba!!! He wakes up every Saturday morning and loves to watch Turbo Dog! It's his favorite show and he knows when it comes on. Siju and I watch the news every morning and so right after the news, Turbo Dog comes on and we just never change the channel because we're busy doing other stuff and the TV is just on. Simba starts off with first barking at the TV with excitement and then sniffing and looking around the TV area as if he's looking for the characters. He then sits down and watches the ENTIRE show. He gets up and walks around during commercial time but he ALWAYS comes back to watch the rest of his show. It is the most adorable thing ever to watch...I feel obligated to leave the TV on so that he can watch his show only because he truly enjoys the program. I cannot believe how attentive and amused he is with the show.
Second, the hubbie...Siju!!! I'm sure the picture will have to be removed after he sees the post but it's worth a try! My sister was kind enough to buy me a pregnancy pillow to help me sleep comfortably. I use it from time to time but apparently it looks like the hubbie uses it too, haha! I was taking a shower right before I jumped into bed. When I got out of the shower I find him curled up in MY pillow. Not to mention, the dog sleeps on the pillow too when he's allowed on the bed.

Boy, ohhh BOYSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
omg, i absolutely love the picture of simba watching the tv. you should frame that picture! how cute!
ReplyDeletewow that is amazing that is he is watching, this would never happen with buddi, she is so clueless to the tv
ReplyDelete