I was trying to show one of my co-workers pictures of the baby room so I logged into my blog and scrolled to the one titled, "Baby Room...CHECK!" I didn't realize until I was scrolling that the blog above it was called, "My Extremely Blond Moment" and the blog below it was called, "Dealing with Annoying Co-Workers!"
What were the chances that she was blond and she was a co-worker and the blog I wanted to show her was sandwiched between the two???? WHOOPS!!! I used the word "blond" as a figure of speech and she definitely was NOT the annoying co-worker (I actually like her alot)!
Man, do I feel bad!!! :-(
haha....hate those moments.
ReplyDeletedont feel bad, i am sure she knows it wasnt her, if you actually showed her the blog post about the nursery
ReplyDeletethats hilarious! i would just have let her read the other ones.
ReplyDelete